The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner [Paperback]
Author: L. Mark Peterson | Language: English | ISBN: 1118067843
| Format: PDF, EPUB
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner Free PDF
Download The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner [Paperback] Free PDF from 4shared, mediafire, hotfile, and mirror link
The bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fifth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions including conduct disorder, substance use, low self-esteem, suicidal ideation, ADHD, and eating disorders
- Organized around 36 behaviorally based presenting problems, including peer/sibling conflict, school violence, sexual abuse, and others
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions—plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Direct download links available for The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner Free PDF
- Paperback: 529 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 5 edition (February 3, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118067843
- ISBN-13: 978-1118067840
- Product Dimensions: 9.9 x 7 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
I bought this book to help me work with adolescents during my counseling internship. While it is very easy to follow, and the treatment plans are laid out in step-by-step precision, I was disappointed to learn that most of the extensive exercises recommended by the book require that you purchase other books. This book itself wasn't inexpensive and I wished the publishers had included reproducible copies of the exercises rather than refering you to another book. The book also includes books and games in the treatment plans which must be purchased. So while the treatment plans seem worthwhile, I couldn't put many of them fully into practice without considering more purchases. By A Customer
I had great hopes for this book. After I glanced at it, I purchased it immediately. It certainly does reorient you to the distinctions between goals, objectives and diagnoses, but after using it for a while, it just wasn't sufficient for those more complicated kids. I'll keep referring to it, not so much for information but to place me back on course when I'm stuck and blocked- (happens more than I'd like, when the stress gets to me,) yet I still would suggest, for more seasoned professionals, a higher level of diagnostic and prescriptive content. By L. Dann
If you are one of those good therapists who flounder when it comes to documentation; I'd say, "Go for it." But, if you're looking for a book to help with establishing a quality diagnosis and treatment plan for those true stumpers- sorry, this isn't the book.
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner DownloadPlease Wait...