5 Steps to a 5 AP Macroeconomics, 2014-2015 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series) [Paperback]
Author: Eric Dodge | Language: English | ISBN: 0071803084
| Format: PDF, EPUB
5 Steps to a 5 AP Macroeconomics, 2014-2015 Edition Free PDF
Download 5 Steps to a 5 AP Macroeconomics, 2014-2015 Edition Free PDF for everyone book mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link
Get ready for your AP exam with this straightforward and easy-to-follow study guide, updated for all the latest exam changes!
5 Steps to a 5: AP Macroeconomics features an effective, 5-step plan to guide your preparation program and help you build the skills, knowledge, and test-taking confidence you need to succeed. This fully revised edition covers the latest course syllabus and provides model tests that reflect the latest version of the exam.
Inside you will find:
- 5-Step Plan to a Perfect 5: 1. Set Up Your Study Program 2. Determine Your Test Readiness 3. Develop Strategies for Success 4. Develop the Knowledge You Need to Score High 5. Build Your Test-Taking Confidence
- 2 complete practice AP Macroeconomics exams
- 3 separate plans to fit your study style
- Review material updated and geared to the most recent tests
- Savvy information on how tests are constructed, scored, and used
Direct download links available for 5 Steps to a 5 AP Macroeconomics, 2014-2015 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series) [Paperback] Free PDF
- Series: 5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (July 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071803084
- ISBN-13: 978-0071803083
- Product Dimensions: 10.7 x 8.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
This book is very good for clearing up misconceptions or as a reference. I do not believe that it is effective by itself, other material is needed. This book was used more of a reference rather than strong study material. By Jason
I took AP Macroeconomics at Stuyvesant HS in NYC, NY. By Jackie C.
For the course AP Macro-economics offered at Stuyvesant, this book would be inadequately suited for the needs of the AP students since it would lack the amount of questions needed for practice for the regular section exams.
I would rather suggest future students to use the Krugman book: http://www.amazon.com/Krugmans-Economics-AP-Paul-Krugman/dp/1429218274/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391553436&sr=8-1&keywords=krugman%27s+economics+for+ap
More expensive but have more examples to look at and questions to practice with. Along with each chapter's answers available.
For the AP I would recommend this as a great outline but not as comprehensive and may be lacking when it comes to actually taking the exam due to its lack of examples.
The AP macroeconomics exam is a more recent exam compared to other AP exams so there aren't as many questions available to source from. This book is composed of questions that are similar but I would recommend going over your class notes.
5 Steps to a 5 AP Macroeconomics, 2014-2015 Edition DownloadPlease Wait...