PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies [Paperback]
Author: Lowe | Language: English | ISBN: 1118502531
| Format: PDF, EPUB
PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies Free PDF
Download for free books PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies [Paperback] Free PDF for everyone book with Mediafire Link Download Link
Get up and running with this full-color guide to PowerPoint 2013!
PowerPoint, the number one presentation software, has been revised and improved with the introduction of Microsoft Office 2013. With this all-new, full-color book by your side, you will learn how to take full advantage of all of PowerPoint's powerful and dynamic capabilities. Bestselling veteran For Dummies, author Doug Lowe breaks it all down so that you can create a powerful and effective slideshow presentation with the new wide-screen theme and variant that incorporates videos, pictures, and shapes, and allows you to create customized icons using powerful tools.
- Shows you how to create presentations with pizzazz using the new collection of themes, and then helps you align shapes, text boxes, and graphics
- Zeroes in on all of PowerPoint's updated features, such as zooming in and out smoothly, switch slides easily (in or out of sequence), and projecting to a second screen
- Explains how to Place and track comments next to the text you're discussing so everyone can see who replied to whom, and when
- Highlights ways to work with hyperlinks, create web pages with PowerPoint, video edit, and much more
PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies points you to the power of this updated application so that you can create effective and impressive presentations.
Books with free ebook downloads available PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies Free PDF
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (March 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118502531
- ISBN-13: 978-1118502532
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.4 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Just take it page by page or else its overwhelming. Although when your finished it was well worth the time and effort in plugging along. By Loretta Klausman
Easy to understand - great lessons. I bought the 2013 book by mistake (I needed 2010) but it was really great so I kept it. I actually used it for 2010 and it was fine. By Roberta
PowerPoint 2013 For Dummies DownloadPlease Wait...