Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Third Edition: A technician's and engineer's guide [Paperback]
Author: Andrew Parr | Language: English | ISBN: 0080966748
| Format: PDF, EPUB
Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Third Edition: A technician's and engineer's guide Free PDF
Download books file now Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Third Edition: A technician's and engineer's guide Free PDF for everyone book mediafire, rapishare, and mirror link
Nearly all industrial processes require objects to be moved, manipulated or subjected to some sort of force. Such movements and manipulations are frequently accomplished by means of devices driven by liquids (hydraulics) or air (pneumatics), the subject of this book. Hydraulics and Pneumatics is written by a practicing process control engineer as a guide to the successful operation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems for all engineers and technicians working with them. Keeping mathematics and theory to a minimum, this practical guide is thorough but accessible to technicians without an advanced engineering background, and offers clear, complete coverage of the latest pumps, valves and other hydraulic and pneumatic equipment Designed to serve as an introduction to those who are training and a day-to-day reference for use on the job, the book also offers an essential section on industrial safety and compliance with regulation.
- Covers both hydraulic and pneumatic machinery, with a practical, practitioner-led approach that does not demand great theoretical and mathematical understanding.
- Thorough and updated coverage of safety standards, helping control engineers and shop floor managers to ensure their operations are in compliance with regulations.
- More abundant referencing, new and updated web-links, look-up tables and graphical keys offer even easier referencing while providing quick access to other related materials.
Books with free ebook downloads available Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Third Edition: A technician's and engineer's guide Free PDF
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann; 3 edition (March 10, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0080966748
- ISBN-13: 978-0080966748
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 5.9 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
Good starter book for basic understanding without getting bogged down with an excess of technical concepts and formulas. I would recommend. By pj
This book is worth the money. It is easy to read and doesn't overwelm with info. Very good for someone getting started in this field. I also suggest youtube videos after reading this book. By Paul350
Hydraulics and Pneumatics, Third Edition: A technician's and engineer's guide DownloadPlease Wait...